It’s starting to feel like fall here in Colorado, which means one day it feels like winter and the next day it feels like summer. I love the season change, but it does make heating or cooling our house a challenge.
One day it’s too hot and we have to run the the ceiling fan at night, with all the windows up. The next day, we’re debating turning on the heater. First world problems. Anyways, it hasn’t quite been cold enough to make us turn on the heater (that’s what sweatshirts and blankets are for), so instead I’m just baking a ton of things, like these awesome rosemary wine roasted sweet potatoes!!
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Tools & Gadgets
- Baking pan
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peal the sweet potatoes and cut them into small chunks.
- Place the chunks in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the pan, making sure they are spread out evenly.
- Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes. Take them out of the oven and flip them so they cook evenly and don’t stick to the foil.
- Cook the potatoes for another 25 minutes.
- Serve warm!